Specializing in Workers’ Compensation Law, Criminal Law, Custody and Divorce and Social Security Law
dedicated to representing individuals and businesses throughout the area.
We handle cases involving Workers Compensation, Personal Injury, Family Law, Criminal Law, Traffic Court, Real Estate Collections, Wills and Social Security claims.
Questions to ask yourself to determine whether or not you need an attorney…
- Have you been injured while at work?
- Have you been denied for Social Security Disability?
- Have you been injured due to the negligence of others?
- Do you have any pending issues regarding Divorce, Custody, or Child Support?
- Do you currently have a summons to appear in General District Court, Circuit Court, or Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court?
If you were able to answer yes to any of the above questions, please call our office at 804.530.0788 to discuss your legal needs with any of our well qualified staff.
We have also increased our legal knowledge, improved our defense skills, built relationships with law enforcement and court officials and successfully worked to change Virginia traffic law and defense options since the early nineties.
Our attorneys serve all of central Virginia, including Amelia, Brunswick, Caroline, Charles City, Colonial Heights, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, Emporia, Goochland, Gloucester, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell, James City, Isle of Wight, Lawrenceville, New Kent, Nottoway, Petersburg, Prince George, Powhatan, Richmond (City & Manchester), Sussex, Surry, Yorktown, Willliamsburg and surrounding areas.
Our offices are conveniently located at 561 East Hundred Road (Route 10) in Chester between Interstates 95 & 295. Click here for turn-by-turn driving directions.